We’re currently looking for outgoing applicants who want to have fun while they work and have the ability to function well in a team setting, but you may have some questions about us. So here are your answers.
“WHO” is BeauChapeau?
Since 1997 BeauChapeau Hat Shop has been selling Made in Canada and Fairly Traded hats of all kinds in beautiful Niagara On The Lake. We are the largest hat store in Canada with over 10 000 hats in stock at all times and are in a word : ‘obsessed’ with hats. We are independently owned and operated and continually strive to delight both our guests and our employees. Our aim is always to make this the greatest place to shop or work!
“WHO” are we looking for ?
We’re looking for enthusiastic, dedicated individuals who strive to use their personal gifts and abilities to not only sell hats, but enhance the experience of our guests. The right applicant is hard to find, and though many will apply only a select few will be fortunate enough to call BeauChapeau their new ‘home away from home’. We require our staff to possess and exhibit the following qualities :
- Easy Going
- Outgoing and Enthusiastic
- Interested in having fun at work
- Good Conversationalist
- Sales Experience
- A Team Player
- A desire to learn and grow in a very unique market category.
- Fashion Conscious
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment
- Must be independently motivated
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
“WHAT” will I do ?
- Greet and interact with guests
- Take significant product training
- Process sales
- Take special and custom orders
- Re-stock Product
- Visual Merchandising
- Submit your ideas to make our store a better place to shop and work.
“WHERE” is this store ?
We’re situated in picturesque Niagara On the Lake, voted the Prettiest Town in Canada. You’ll be working where millions love to visit. Niagara is a charming town with tree lined streets and we’re visited by shoppers who are either locals or tourists who are happy to be on vacation.
Our lovely shop is located at 42 Queen St. by the clock tower in the center of town and is a ‘must stop’ for nearly all who visit town. We are considered one of the finest hat stores in the country but more than that, we aim to be one of the most beautiful and pleasant places to shop – both because of our product but also our people.
“WHY?” would I want this job ?
- Competitive wages
- Regular SPIFF prizes
- Various other perks – 50% off all your hats and accessories, special discounts for your family, theatre tickets, cocktail receptions, special deals at various 5-star establishments in Niagara etc.
- Ongoing Professional service training which will be valuable in any subsequent employment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Encouraging Work Environment
“WHEN” can I start ?
- We currently have Full Time and Part Time positions available for immediate start.
- BeauChapeau is open year round
- Shifts are typically 9-5, 10-6, 11-7 or 1-9pm
“HOW” do I apply?
We are grateful for all applicants, however only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Fax resume and references to 905-262-0888
- Email resume and references to email@example.com
Drop off resume and references in person at : 42 Queen St, Niagara On The Lake, ON
Share this post