My order has not arrived/arrived damaged. Now what?
Although uncommon, unexpected shipping errors can occur. We know this can be disappointing or even frustrating, we will make it right as seamlessly and quickly as possible. To help us do so please refer to the following.
- Please keep an eye on your tracking information, this is the best way "stay in the know" as to the happenings of your orders.
- If your package says delivered, however it has not been, please wait 24 hours in the event that the package is delayed.
- After 24 hours, please contact us toll-free at 1-877-YOUR HAT (968-7428) and we will start a claim with Canada Post.
- At that time, we will see if we have a replacement for your order and put it on hold until the claim is finalised OR if you prefer not to wait you can place a new order.
- Canada Post can take up to 30 days to verify that a package has been lost.
- Once your claim is confirmed by Canada Post, we will refund your order and shipping, or send you a replacement if it is available.
Package is Delayed
- Please be patient, unfortunately delays can occur depending on location/customs.
- If a package is delayed for more than 5 business days past the expected arrival, please contact us at email@example.com and we will investigate further for you.
- At this time, we will see if we have a replacement for your order and put it on hold until the claim is finalised OR if you prefer not to wait, you can place a new order.
- Please note that Canada Post can take up to 30 days to confirm claims.
- Once your claim has been confirmed as lost, we will refund your order and shipping, or send you a replacement if it is available.
Hat is Damaged
- Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the damaged hat.
- We will send you a link to process a return and send out a replacement order immediately if the item is available
Package is Damaged
- If the box is significantly damaged and you have the opportunity to refuse delivery, please do so immediately.
- If the package has been delivered and the box is damaged, please take photos prior to opening.
- Once you have opened the package, inspect your order to see if it is damaged.
- If the order is damaged, please take photos of the hat and send them along with the box photos to email@example.com
- We will send you a link to process a return, and send you a replacement order immediately if it is available.