Covid-19 Updates - Now Open
Starting Wednesday, May 20th we will be re-opening our storefront in Niagara-On-The-Lake. The health and safety of our Guests and Hatters is always our top priority, so we kindly ask that you follow the new guidelines we have put in place.
- We will be limiting the number of guests in our shop to 12 People.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for guests to use prior to entering the shop.
- Please keep 2 meters apart from Hatters and fellow Guests whenever possible. We have added floor markers as visual guidelines.
- Although we are accepting cash, debit or credit is preferred.
- Since we cannot maintain a consistent 2 meter distance between our Hatters and Guests, we ask that you wear a mandatory face covering as per government bylaw. If you do not have one, we are happy to provide a disposable mask.
- We have installed a Plexiglas barrier to our front cash desk (where Physical Distancing is difficult).
- Payment Pin Pads are sanitized after every use.
- We have one Hatter that is designated to the sanitation of hats and surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- All returns are held for 24 hours and steam cleaned before returning to the sales floor.
BeauChapeau.com is always open!
- $10 FLAT RATE within Canada
- FREE SHIPPING over $75 within Canada
- $20 FLAT RATE shipping to USA
- FREE Local Contactless Curbside Pick-up. Choose pick-up as delivery method at time of checkout. Once your order has been picked, we will send you a confirmation email and contact you by phone to arrange a pick-up time. Curbside pick-up is available daily from 9AM - 4PM.
Although we are are doing our best to process orders by the next business day, please expect delays with order processing and delivery. Due to the increase in online shipments during the outbreak of COVID-19 along with decrease in postal staff, Canada Post has eliminated On Time Guarantees. There may also be delays during Custom inspections for US orders. We appreciate your patience.
Our Hatters are being newly trained in these procedures. This is a trial period and these procedures are subject to change. Please be patient with us and we would love your feedback.
Please email feedback and suggestions.
Please check back frequently, as the terms of our COVID-19 policies are subject to change.