Christy's Ascot Fedora
Shipping & Returns
BeauChapeau Hat Shop ships all orders Expedited via Canada Post to provide the most time efficient and cost-effective services available. We package all items in a size appropriate container with maximum care and attention to detail, ensuring your hat arrives in supreme condition. Due to their shape and size, we cannot ship our BeauChapeau hat boxes. All orders are insured by Canada Post and will be replaced at no charge if damaged in transit. Hats can also be stored in these same packages to maintain their shape.
- Orders Within Canada - $15 Flat Rate or FREE over $125
- Orders to The United States - $25 Flat Rate
- USA Shipping rates apply only to the Continental USA
- Duty and taxes that may apply will be the responsibility of the customer at the time of pick-up as per usual
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout
Estimated Arrival Time
- Within Ontario:
Southern Ontario = 1 to 2 business days
South of North Bay = 2 to 3 business days
North of North Bay = 4 to 6 business days
- Outside of Ontario = 4 to 7 business days
- USA = 4 to 7 business days
- International = BeauChapeau will no longer be offering international shipping. Unfortunately, based on the price and lengthy delivery times, this is a service that cannot be offered at the level of service standards that we hold ourselves to.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return your purchase with receipt, for an exchange or store credit (gift card) within 30 days or a refund within 7 days of delivery.
The best way to exchange your hat is in-store. Since our shop is located in beautiful Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON it is the perfect place for day trip! Catch a performance at the Shaw, grab a bite to eat, and try on all the hats you want to find your perfect replacement. Trust us, it will be worth the drive.
If you are too far to visit us directly, please see the follow:
- FREE RETURNS in Canada!
- For Canadian orders Please visit the following link to start your return process: Canadian Return Portal
- For United States orders, please call or email to obtain a return address as well as a Return Authorization #. Any item without a R.A.# will be refused.
- All returned products must be in new and unused condition with tags attached.
- All returns will be credited back to the original tender type (this includes gift cards).
- All sale items are Final Sale and may not be returned.
Please allow a minimum of 14 days for your return to be processed.
- Arrival times are based on when the order is processed, not when the order is placed.
- These are estimates only. Tracking information, with expected delivery date, will be emailed when the order is fulfilled.
- Canada Post guarantees all arrival times within Canada. We cannot guarantee orders leaving Canada, as parcels may be subject to customs inspection.
- If an order cannot be delivered due to incorrect address, vacant address, or is not retrieved from closest postal outlet (if applicable), BeauChapeau is not responsible for any paid shipping costs. If order re-send is requested, additional shipping charges will apply.
If your order is delayed, or damaged please click here is see next steps.
Get ready for the races with the Ascot Fedora! This hat embodies the narrative of Ascot, a famous race meeting founded in 1711 by Queen Anne, rich in almost 300 years of history, a truly iconic event. This fedora is made from Genuine Panama straw hand woven in Ecuador and blocked in England. Featuring a pinched crown and snap able brim for a customized look. Finished with a two tone layered grosgrain band with a loop closure.
- Made in England
- 100% Genuine Panama Straw
- Brim: 2 1/2"
- Crown: 4"